Table of Contents
General Terms and Conditions
Limitation of Liability.
Links To and From This Site
Equal Housing Opportunity
Specifications, Prices, Terms, Renderings and Other Information
Applicability of Terms and Conditions
Forward Looking Statements
B. Licensing Information
Richmond American Companies
HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation
American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (also known as AHI Insurance Agency)
American Home Title and Escrow Company
C. Legal Notices
Affiliated Business Disclosures
2. General Terms and Conditions
- The MDC Companies provide the information, services, text, graphics, links and/or other material (the "Content") on this Site to the User, conditioned on the User's acceptance, without modification, of these Terms and Conditions. The Content offered on this Site is provided with the understanding that none of the MDC Companies is engaged in rendering legal or other professional services or advice. The use of the Site is subject to the additional disclaimers, conditions, and notices that may appear throughout the Site.
- No reproductions or other use of the Content may be made without the express written consent of MDC.
- The MDC Companies and their agents assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the Content on this Site. While the MDC Companies strive to keep Content on this Site updated, accurate, and complete, the MDC Companies and their agents will not be responsible for any damages or losses related to the Content. The Content provided on this Site is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation. All homes about which information is provided herein are subject to prior sale. Prospective purchasers must visit a Richmond American Homes' Sales Office to purchase a home. Despite the efforts of the MDC Companies to provide accurate information on this Site, it is not possible to ensure that all information is correct or up to date. The MDC Companies assume no responsibility or liability for any actions taken as a result of using this Site, or for errors or omissions in the Content utilized by the MDC Companies in connection with this Site.
THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE MDC COMPANIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, HABITABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE MDC COMPANIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE, ADEQUATE, USEFUL, TIMELY, OR RELIABLE, OR THAT RECEIPT OF THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE MDC COMPANIES DO NOT UNDERTAKE TO CORRECT DEFECTS IN THE CONTENT, OR TO ENSURE THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
4. Limitation of Liability.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE MDC COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF THE MDC COMPANIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Links To and From This Site
- The MDC Companies shall not have responsibility and shall not be liable for the accuracy or availability of information provided by websites which are linked to the Site via hypertext or other computer "Links." Links to external websites are provided merely as a convenience to Users and do not constitute an endorsement by the MDC Companies of such websites or the content, products, advertising, or other materials presented on such websites, including any changes or updates thereto.
6. Equal Housing Opportunity
- All real estate information provided herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination." Your state or local jurisdiction may impose additional requirements. The MDC Companies are pledged to the letter and spirit of the United States policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity. The MDC Companies encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. All dwellings within the United States advertised by the MDC Companies are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. Specifications, Prices, Terms, Renderings and Other Information
- Although every effort has been made to ensure that the prices and terms contained herein are accurate and current, at any time such prices and terms are subject to change, prior sale, selected lot premiums and/or predetermined options. Prices shown refer to the base house and may not include taxes, fees, modifications, customizations, lot premiums or optional features. Photos, drawings, graphics, plans, designs, features, and prices are approximate or estimates only. Photos and/or drawings of homes may show upgraded landscaping and may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the community. The MDC Companies reserve the right to make changes to their home designs and to build more or fewer homes than currently planned. All renderings and floor plans in these materials are artists' conceptual drawings and may vary from the actual plans and homes as built. Square footage numbers are approximate and may vary. The MDC Companies cannot control future development or guarantee the preservation of the natural environment surrounding their communities. The MDC Companies do not guarantee that any communities with guard gates will be guarded in perpetuity or that the gate will provide additional security or protection for residents. Views vary significantly by lot location and may be affected by future development. The MDC Companies do not guarantee the preservation of any view or the natural environment surrounding any of its communities. Promotional programs are typically available only on select lots at select communities, and typically are not available in conjunction with other offers. Payment of any Broker Co-Op fee will be subject to certain conditions including, but not limited to, compliance with the MDC Companies' Broker Co-Op Policy. Please consult a Richmond American Homes Sales Associate for specific price or other information for each community.
8. Home Mortgages
- Financing programs described in the Content are available only through HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation ("HMC"), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of MDC. Home buyers are not required to obtain financing from HMC, and may obtain financing from any lending institution. See "B. Licensing Information – 2. HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation" and "C. Legal Notices – 1. Affiliated Business Disclosures" below. Special financing programs described in the Content may be subject to certain eligibility requirements and other terms and restrictions. For further information, please contact a local HMC Loan Officer. The mortgage calculator programs provided on this site do not promise to provide a loan. The accuracy of the mortgage calculators and their applicability to particular circumstances is in no way guaranteed. The programs are only intended to provide an estimate to assist homebuyers in getting a general idea regarding their home buying potential. Calculator figures are based on interest rates and mortgage programs as of a recent date. Actual ability to qualify for a loan will depend on additional factors including the prospective homebuyer's credit rating, employment history, the lender's requirements and interest rates at the time of loan processing. The accuracy of these programs is in no way guaranteed and results are based on the accuracy of information supplied.
- The MDC Companies are equal opportunity employers. Nothing in these materials shall constitute an offer of employment. Although the MDC Companies will use reasonable efforts to maintain confidential any personal resumes or information submitted to it, the MDC Companies cannot guarantee that confidentiality will be maintained.
- The MDC Companies may deliver notice to you by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Site, or written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record with the MDC Companies.
11. Applicability of Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions and all other legal terms on the Site are applicable upon the User's access to the Site. These Terms and Conditions may be revised, modified, amended, or supplemented by the MDC Companies without notice at any time for any reason. These terms and conditions shall apply to all Users regardless of any future transaction or dealings between such User and the MDC Companies, or lack of any such future transaction or dealings, and shall survive the termination of any such future transaction or dealings.
12. Governing Law
- The use of the Site and the Content shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any actions related to the Site and/or the Content shall be filed in the State of Colorado.
13. Forward Looking Statements
- Certain statements on the Site, including statements regarding the MDC Companies' business, financial condition, results of operation, cash flows, strategies and prospects, constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the MDC Companies to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such factors include, among other things, (1) general economic conditions, including changes in consumer confidence, inflation or deflation and employment levels; (2) changes in business conditions experienced by the Company, including cancellation rates, net home orders, home gross margins, and land and home values; (3) changes in interest rates, mortgage lending programs and the availability of credit; (4) changes in the market value of the Company's investments in marketable securities; (5) uncertainty in the mortgage lending industry, including repurchase requirements associated with HMC's sale of mortgage loans; (6) the relative stability of debt and equity markets; (7) competition; (8) the availability and cost of land and other raw materials used by the MDC Companies in their homebuilding operations; (9) the availability and cost of performance bonds and insurance covering risks associated with the MDC Companies' business; (10) shortages and the cost of labor; (11) weather related slowdowns; (12) slow growth initiatives; (13) building moratoria; (14) governmental regulation, including the interpretation of tax, labor and environmental laws; (15) changes in consumer confidence and preferences; (16) terrorist acts and other acts of war; and (17) other factors over which the MDC Companies have little or no control. Additional information about the risks and uncertainties applicable to the MDC Companies' business is contained in MDC's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including MDC's Annual Reports on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. Disclosures made on the Site are made as of the date such disclosure is made on the Site. The MDC Companies undertake no duty to update publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. However, any further disclosures made on related subjects in MDC's subsequent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, press releases and/or presentations should be consulted.
- Copyright © 2013 M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. The entire Content included in this Site, is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies. The collective work includes works that are licensed to the MDC Companies. The Content is provided by the MDC Companies as a service to the public and is to be used for personal informational purposes only. Any violation of the foregoing conditions or use will subject the User to the possibility of full liability under applicable law. No Content from this Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that the User may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific Content, download or print portions of the Content from the different areas of the Site solely for the User's own non-commercial use, or towards making a purchase of a home, provided that the User acknowledges and agrees that all homes about which information is provided herein are subject to prior sale, and that prospective purchasers must visit a Richmond American Homes' Sales Office to purchase a home. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the Content of this Site is strictly prohibited. The User further agrees not to change or delete any proprietary notices from Content downloaded from the Site.
B. Licensing Information
1. Richmond American Companies
- Richmond American Homes of Florida, LP (CBC12574295)
Richmond American Homes of Maryland, Inc. (MHBR #299)
- Richmond American Homes of Arizona, Inc. (a public report is available on the state real estate department's website), Richmond American Construction, Inc. ROC #206612; Richmond American Homes of Maryland, Inc., California Department of Real Estate - Real Estate Broker, Corporation License Number 01842595; Richmond American Homes of Colorado, Inc.; Richmond American Homes of Florida, LP, CBC1257429; Richmond American Homes of Maryland, Inc., MHBR #299; Richmond American Homes of Nevada, Inc., Nevada Contractor License #0026417; Richmond American Homes of Pennsylvania, Inc.; Richmond American Homes of Utah, Inc. (866-400-4131); Richmond American Homes of Virginia, Inc.; Richmond American Homes of Washington, Inc.
2. HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation
- HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation's principal offices are located at: 4350 S. Monaco Street, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80237, (866) 400-7126. NMLS Unique Identifier #130676. Arizona Mortgage Banker License #0009265. Licensed by the Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. Colorado Mortgage Loan Originator License # LMB 100019179. Check the license status of your mortgage loan originator at http://www.dora.state.co.us/real-estate/index.htm. Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance. Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking. Licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, MC-358. In Nevada, all advertised loans offered and funded by HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation which can be contacted at 7770 S. Dean Martin Drive, Suite 308, Las Vegas, NV 89139 702-638-4450, License #2073. Licensed by the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (CL-130676).
3. American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (also known as AHI Insurance Agency)
- Arizona, - License No. 71865; California, - License No. 0c73847; Colorado, - License No. 84079; Delaware, - License No. 171654; Florida, - License No. L037567; Illinois, - License No. 100314321; Maryland, - License No. NPF119878; Nevada, - License No. 8602; New Jersey, - License No. 1039097; Pennsylvania, - License No. 68509; Texas, - License No. 15235; Utah, - License No. 102624; Virginia, - License No. 115023; West Virginia, - License No. 781765 Washington, License No. 3432
4. American Home Title and Escrow Company
- Colorado: CO Division of Insurance License No. 62807
Florida: FL Department of Financial Services License No. E100020
Nevada: NV Division of Insurance License No. 507119
Maryland: MD Insurance Administration License No. NPF 5183
Virginia: VA Bureau of Insurance License No. 115020
C. Legal Notices
1. Affiliated Business Disclosures
- The Richmond American Homes companies (RAH), HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation (HMC), American Home Insurance Agency (also known as AHI Insurance Agency) (AHI) and American Home Title and Escrow Company (AHT) are owned, directly or indirectly, by M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. and, therefore, are affiliated companies. Each of RAH, HMC, AHI and AHT offers services independently of each other, and if you obtain a product or service from one company, you are not required to utilize the services of, or obtain products from, the other company. Your decision to use a company that is not affiliated with RAH, HMC, AHI or AHT will not affect your ability to obtain products and services from these companies.