If you’re ready to take your real estate career to the next level, we may the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! With homebuilding operations in 10 states, including Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Virginia and Washington, we’re always on the lookout for talented agents to join our sales team as:
- New Home Specialists
- Sales associates-in-training
- Sales associates
- Sales managers
Learn more about these essential roles and take a look at a typical day in the life of a Richmond American sales associate.
Why choose Richmond American?
Here are just a few of the many compelling reasons to build your new home sales career with us:
- Stability. We’re an established national homebuilder with over 40 years in the industry and more than 195,000 new homes to our credit. We’re always looking for ways to grow our business and acquire top-tier sales professionals.
- Compensation and benefits. As a member of our sales team, you’ll enjoy a commission structure that empowers you to drive your income potential, plus exciting bonus opportunities. As a full-time employee, you’ll also be eligible for comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more. And don’t even get us started on all the exciting perks, including a home purchase plan!
- New home sales training program. Our leadership selling program goes beyond basic sales techniques. This unique program gives our sales professionals the tools they need to achieve sales and personal goals.
- Commitment to community. We recognize the importance of giving back to the communities in which we build. Each year, The MDC/Richmond American Homes Foundation funds hundreds of charitable causes both in our own backyard and across the globe.