Set against a stunning mountain backdrop in Wildomar, just minutes from Lake Elsinore, Creekside at The Ranch is an excellent place for your clients to call home.
Here, you’ll find a wonderful community of new-construction homes. Priced from the low $400s, this enclave offers 3- to 5-bedroom homes up to approximately 3,000 square feet, with personalization options like extended covered patios, gourmet kitchens, extended islands, flex rooms and more. If you’ve never toured this community (or haven’t checked it out lately) here’s a list of Creekside at The Ranch’s top selling points. Compare it to your clients’ wish list!
It’s great for buyers who…
- Play golf (or would like to start)
- Want to personalize their home designs, from kitchen features and bedroom counts to countertops and flooring
- Enjoy beautiful scenery
- Hope to avoid the pitfalls of foreclosures and the bidding wars in the resale market
- Are looking for a quiet neighborhood with easy commuter access
- Prefer ranch-style living
How’s the location?
- Conveniently located minutes from the I-15
- Close to restaurants, malls and movie theaters while still having a peaceful atmosphere
- There are ranches with horses right across the creek from the community
Where’s the closest shopping, dining and recreation?
- Temecula (approximately a 15-minute drive)
- Bear Creek Golf Club (approximately a 4-minute drive)
What about schools?
Popular plans at Creekside at the Ranch: The Julia, Dominic and Paige
For more information about Creekside at the Ranch, or any other Richmond American community, call our New Home Specialists at 888.500.7060!
Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Square footage is approximate. Actual homes as constructed may not contain the features and layouts depicted and may vary from image(s).