July 4: The day we celebrate our country’s independence by gathering with friends and family and showing off our superior skills on the grill, followed, of course, by watching an elaborate fireworks display. If you’re ready to get your grill on this Independence Day, we’ve compiled a star-spangled BBQ menu that’s sure to wow your guests!
Let freedom ring—and flavors sing—with our culinary tribute to the Home of the Brave:
- Grilled Bread with Zucchini, Ricotta and Basil. Kick off your Independence Day celebration with this healthy, hearty appetizer that’s as elegant as it is effortless!
- Grilled Chicken Breasts with Lemon and Thyme. July 4th is the perfect time to test out these spicy bone-in grilled chicken breasts with fresh garlic, zesty lemon and, of course, earthy thyme.
- Sweet-hot Baby Back Ribs. If ribs aren’t already on your Independence Day menu, these tangy, tender, fall-of-the-bone baby backs will certainly change your mind!
- The Perfect Burger. Nothing says “4th of July barbeque” quite like a thick, juicy burger, and this flavorful five-star recipe allows plenty of room for creative freedom.
- The Ultimate Veggie Burger. This meatless masterpiece is sure to impress all the herbivores at your July 4th bash because the star of the show can’t be beet!
- Blueberry Caprese Salad. Proudly showcase the colors of the flag and a whole lot of flavor with this mouthwatering 4th of July caprese salad that’s chock full of sweet, plump blueberries.
- Red, White and Blue Potato Salad. No backyard BBQ is complete without rich, creamy potato salad, and this delicious dish pays homage to the Land of the Free with a trio of red, white and blue potatoes.
- Firework Fruit Kabobs. Impress your guests with this simple, healthy dessert, composed of fresh fruit and national flare!
- American Flag Cake. End your meal on a sweet note with a moist, classic white cake with a patriotic surprise inside!
- Patriotic Punch. Friends and family will clamor to fill their cups with this fun, kid-friendly punch, which boasts our country’s signature shades of red, white and blue, complete with a cherry licorice straw.
Happy 4th of July from our family to yours. We wish you all the best in your pursuit of happiness! Keep following our blog for entertaining tips and be sure to check out our Seasonal Tablescapes Pinterest board for ideas for decorating your holiday table.