Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and you have a dinner to plan! Whether you’re preparing a romantic meal for two or a feast for the entire family, you want to choose a recipe that conveys just how much you care. After all, the way to the heart is though the stomach.
Following are five (somewhat) simple, satisfying Valentine’s Day dinner recipes that are sure to impress your special someone(s). Which one will you serve to your loved one(s) on February 14?
- Filet Mignon with Porcini Mushroom Compound Butter. If you think that this dinner sounds decadent, you’re absolutely right. Envision a tender filet cooked to a perfect medium rare (or medium, if you prefer) topped with herbaceous, melt-in-your-mouth porcini butter. It’s fancy. It’s flavorful. And above all else, it’s cooked with love.
- Linguini with Shrimp Scampi. This easy yet elegant recipe comes to you courtesy of The Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten. Your Valentine(s) are sure to appreciate the tender shrimp and rich buttery linguini with hints of garlic and zesty lemon. Love is in the air—and on the stove—this Valentine’s Day!
- Sun Dried Tomato Feta Stuffed Chicken. Can’t commit to a Valentine’s dinner menu? How about serving juicy, pan-grilled chicken stuffed with a mouthwatering mixture of sundried tomatoes and feta cheese and topped with garlicky pesto? This simple-to-prepare recipe is sure to win their compliments—and their heart(s)!
- Roasted Maple-glazed Pork Tenderloin. Sweet maple, smoky paprika and fresh ginger combine to create succulent pork tenderloin that is sure to wow your Valentine(s). Equal parts sweet and savory, this delicious dish goes well with herb-roasted fingerling potatoes and a simple green salad.
- Four Cheese Pepperoni Pizza. Valentine’s Day is all about love, and who doesn’t love pizza?! This family-friendly recipe features a golden, flaky crust and a medley of flavorful cheeses (we’re talking mozzarella, Locatelli Romano, Monterey jack and gorgonzola!), plus heart-shaped pepperoni slices for a touch of spice—and whimsy.
Enjoy preparing and sharing these delicious Valentine’s Day dinner recipes. Check out our Valentine’s Day, Recipes to try and Healthy recipes Pinterest boards for more inspiration, and keep following our blog for additional homeowner resources. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your loved ones!