Summer is in full swing, and the warm weather simply begs for fresh fruit, crisp, cool salads and mouthwatering BBQ—served al fresco, of course.
If you’re searching for flavorful patio meal recipes and grilling ideas, you’ve come to the right place. Fire up your grill because we’re about to share some of our favorite apps, entrees and sides for summer entertaining on the patio!
- Sun Gold Tomato Caprese Salad. Keep it simple, not to mention colorful, with this wonderfully refreshing two-tomato caprese salad. It’s the perfect start to a relaxing summer evening around the table with friends and family.
- Watermelon Feta Bites. It doesn’t get much easier than bite-sized cubes of juicy, chilled watermelon topped with fresh feta and just a hint of mint. This basic yet brilliant app is sure to become a go-to for summer cookouts!
- Grilled General Tso’s Cauliflower Kabobs. Enjoy a healthy, new twist on a classic Chinese dish! This sweet, crunchy and completely vegan side is simple to prepare and bursting with bright, bold flavors your guests will love.
- Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn. Where there’s a grill, there should be corn—at least that’s our philosophy! And with fresh, chopped parsley, salty parmesan cheese and savory garlic butter, this is by no means your average ear.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Pizza. Is it pizza? Is it salad? We can’t quite decide. Luckily, all that really matters is that this light yet satisfying summer dish is simple to prepare and a definite crowd pleaser!
- BBQ Chicken Kebabs. Grilled chicken is a summer staple, and who can resist sweet, tangy barbecue sauce loaded with brown sugar, molasses and Dijon mustard? Plus, the skewers equal instant finger food—perfect for mingling!
- Grilled Balsamic Flank Steak. Flank steak and summer go hand-in-hand, and this recipe is as easy as it is tasty. We’re talking just six simple ingredients—including the steak!
- Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream. End your al fresco meals on a sweet—and healthy—note with plump, caramelized, grilled peaches and vanilla ice cream with just a dash of sea salt.
Keep following our blog and Pinterest boards for more mouthwatering recipes and entertaining ideas!