Planning to host a Halloween party in your new home? You’ve come to the right place!
Following are some tips and product picks for hosting a glamourous black and gold Halloween party. Get ready for your guests to gush over your chic yet frightfully festive décor!
- Glam Gold Pumpkins. These stunning black and gold pumpkins are sure to make a stylish statement at any Halloween gathering. Bonus: they can be proudly displayed for many Halloweens to come!
- Masquerade Masks. Decorate your space with elegant black and gold masks. They can double as party favors (or costumes for unprepared guests)!
- Assorted Cake Stands. Use and array of stylish cake stands, like this one, to display Halloween hors d’oeuvres and wickedly delicious desserts (spider web brownies and no-bake pumpkin-caramel cheesecakes, anyone?) throughout your space.
- Bewitching Beverage Cauldrons. Serve your favorite festive drinks in oversized witch cauldrons. Guests will be impressed with this “smoking cauldron punch,” which uses dry ice to produce a spooky, fog-like effect.
- Gold-framed chalkboard. Use an eye-catching chalkboard to display a message welcoming guests to your haunted house, or in the case of a dinner party, showcase the spooktacular menu.
- “Creepy Cloth” Chair Backs. Give your chairs Halloween flair with these hauntingly beautiful covers. The black roses are a must, but the spiders are optional!
- Black Manzanita Tree Centerpiece(s). Barren black tree branches simply scream Halloween. Display these dramatic trees on your tabletop and weave in some gold twinkle lights for maximum impact!
- Black Pillar Candleholders. Place miniature pumpkins (spray painted gold, of course!) atop these handcrafted wooden candleholders or pair them with these sophisticated DIY lace candles.
- Vampire Fangs Place Card Holders. Use gold spray paint to transform plastic vampire fangs into beautiful metallic place card holders. Guests will love this whimsical touch!
- Paper goods. If your guest list is large, give yourself a break and go with decorative disposable (a.k.a., recyclable) plates and cups, like these Spooky Soiree party supplies.
Have a happy Halloween! Want more decorating ideas and perhaps some Halloween menu inspiration? Be sure to check out our Pinterest boards, and keep following our blog.