Chocolates, flowers, jewelry… Your loved one is sure to appreciate any of these popular Valentine’s Day gifts. But as you’ve probably heard, home is where the heart is. So this year, why not surprise your Valentine with a truly unique gift that will brighten and enhance the home?
Following are some thoughtful suggestions to win hearts and outfit abodes this Valentine’s Day:
- Chenille Throw. Strategically placed throw blankets make a stylish and functional statement in any home. Plus, being wrapped in this silky, soft chenille throw is second only to a warm hug! Choose from a variety of shades to match any décor.
- Brass Geo Terrarium. Fresh-cut flowers are fleeting, but terrarium plants (much like love) have lasting power when tended properly. Surprise your special someone by pairing one or more of these eye-catching terrariums with mosses, succulents and/or cacti—guaranteed to breathe life and style into any living space!
- Personalized Cutting Board. Does your Valentine love to cook and entertain? A personalized cutting board (which can also double as a display piece or cheese board!) is sure to impress your budding chef and lend style and warmth to the kitchen.
- Gallery Perfect 9-Piece Matted Wall Frame Kit. If a picture is worth a thousand words, this fashionable frame kit speaks volumes. Select nine favorite photos to be showcased in these chic, stylish frames and surprise your Valentine with a heartfelt gallery wall!
- CucinaPro Heart Shaped Waffle Maker. Love is in the air, and soon it will be on the breakfast table. This non-stick, 1,000-watt, heart-shaped waffle maker will remind your significant other just how much you care every time he or she sits down to enjoy the most important meal of the day.