The start of a new school year is always a bit hectic. But even if you’re pressed for time, you can still get a nutritious, delicious dinner on the table every night. Following are some simple one-pan dinner recipes that require minimal preparation and even less cleanup.
- One-pan Honey Mustard Chicken. Who can resist sweet, tangy honey mustard chicken? This no-muss, no-fuss recipe also features good-for-you green beans and perfectly seasoned potatoes!
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas. Bell peppers, sweet onions and plump, juicy shrimp…Enjoy the familiar fajita flavors you crave without turning your kitchen upside down!
- One-pan Tortellini with Sausage. This Italian-inspired sheet-pan dinner is not only hearty and comforting, it comes together in just five minutes. Plus, it’s a wonderful way to sneak in those greens!
- Easy Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon. Busy weeknights are no match for this simple yet satisfying salmon dinner! With shallots, sweet potatoes, broccoli and tasty teriyaki sauce, it’s sure to become a family favorite.
- Loaded Black Bean Nachos. Nachos as a main dish? Yes, please! Loaded with guacamole, Greek yogurt, gooey cheese, jalapeños and smashed black beans, this vegetarian sheet-pan dinner delivers on nutrients and flavor!
- One Sheet Pan Steak and Potatoes. Buttery steak pairs perfectly with potatoes and green beans for an easy weeknight meal that will have them demanding seconds. Cutting carbs? Swap out the potatoes for asparagus!
- One-pan Pork Loin with Brussels Sprouts and Apples. Nothing complements pork quite like apples. Add in some savory spices and, of course, Brussels sprouts, and this dinner is a weeknight winner!
- Honey Garlic Chicken One-pan Meal. Craving honey garlic chicken with broccoli, carrots and baby potatoes? This must-try one-pan meal is almost as easy as ordering takeout!