If you’re considering a move to the Sunshine State, make sure Orange County homes are on your radar. This beautiful area showcases desirable homes alongside natural wonders, making it a sought-after place to live, work and play.
The Great Park Neighborhoods® masterplan offers more than a place to put down roots: it’s a five-star community boasting resort-style amenities and close proximity to the incredible Orange County Great Park, a nearly 700-acre expanse of sports and recreation facilities.
The masterplan showcases five signature parks, encompassing all of the masterplan’s communities. At Cadence Park, you’ll find Cabaletta, an exceptional Richmond American neighborhood with three-story paired homes from the mid $800s. With sleek, contemporary design, hundreds of exciting options and standard rooftop decks, these 3- to 4-bedroom residences can be tailored to suit you and your lifestyle.
All residents of Great Park Neighborhoods® enjoy these amenities (and many more!):
- Three pristine pools
- A greenhouse, lush lawns and hanging gardens
- Manicured trails and walkways leading to Orange Country Great Park
- An outdoor kitchen, BBQs and a fire pit
- 12,000-seat amphitheater
- New, state-of-the-art K-8 school and high school
- FivePoint Gateway: a corporate campus attracting best in class businesses
A world of adventure nearby
Just a quick walk or bike ride takes you from the masterplan to the impressive Orange County Great Park, where you’ll find an amazing array of sports and recreational facilities.
The park has experienced explosive growth in the last year, and plans for continued expansion are already in the works.
- 5,000-seat stadium
- 24 soccer fields
- 12 baseball fields
- Four basketball courts and 25 tennis courts
- Five sand volleyball courts
- Great Park Ice, a hockey and skating facility boasting four rinks
- Water polo complex
- Children’s museum
- Wild Rivers water park
- Indoor volleyball and basketball facilities
- 260-acre “cultural terrace”, potentially including museums, a botanical garden and an amphitheater
- Pop-up food vendors and brick-and-mortar restaurants
If a master-planned community seems like the place for you, Richmond American also offers exceptional homes at two nearby Villages of Irvine® communities: Juniper at Portola Springs and Avila at Eastwood. Resort-style amenities for residents include more than 15 parks, miles of open space and trails, swimming pools and award-winning schools.
At Juniper at Portola Springs, homebuyers can choose from three popular two-story floor plans, with up to four bedrooms and approx. 2,400 sq. ft. Priced from the $900s, each plan offers hundreds of exciting options to make your new house your dream home. Avila at Eastwood is another nearby luxury community—and it’s almost sold out! Explore the final listings, priced from approx. $1.37 million, before you miss out your dream home.