Cupid just called: You need 25 inspired Valentine’s Day cards for your son or daughter’s class exchange, and there’s no time to waste!
Not to worry. We’ve rounded up some of the easiest, cutest and downright punniest DIY classroom Valentine’s Day card ideas on the web. Think of it as our heartfelt gift to you.
Please do try these at home:
- “You Make My Day Bright” Valentine. This eye-catching Valentine’s card is sure to impress your kiddo’s classmates. Perfect if your child’s school has a no-candy policy!
- “You’re a Great Catch” Valentine. We’re totally hooked on this adorable Valentine’s Day card. Alternate message idea: “I’m so glad we’re in the same school!”
- “You Light up My Life” Valentine. This clever Valentine’s Day card is bound to get glowing reviews from your son or daughter’s schoolmates. What a bright idea!
- “I Need S’more Friends Like You” Valentine. What child doesn’t love s’mores?! This delicious DIY V-Day card makes a sweet and unexpected treat for children and teachers, alike.
- “I Chews You” Valentine. We promised you puns, and this crafty Valentine’s Day card really delivers. Your child’s classmates will bubble over with excitement!
- “You Rock” Valentine. Pet rocks are making a comeback—just in time for Valentine’s Day! Your star student will enjoy creating these totally lovable, retro-inspired “pets” for his or her pals.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Be sure to check out our Valentine’s Day Pinterest board for recipes, gift ideas and more.