Thinking about settling down in the Beehive State? Add Pleasant Grove, Utah, to the top of your list! With stunning scenery, notable schools and ample employment opportunities, not to mention close proximity to Silicon slopes, Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University, the name isn’t the only “pleasant” aspect of this charming city!
Lifestyle is an important consideration when choosing a place to call home, and Pleasant Grove offers something for everyone. Following are just a few of the many exciting attractions that have folks flocking to the picturesque Provo suburb. Please note that many attractions are temporarily closed to help prevent the potential spread of COVID-19, but we’ve listed them here so you can plan future outings!
- Evermore® Park. Fantasy fans of all ages can experience countless adventures as they step back in time into the European hamlet of Evermore. We’re talking archery, axe throwing, quests involving faeries, knights and baby dragons, gothic antiquities, specialty cuisine and more!
- Battle Creek Falls Trail. This 1.2-mile trail, rated “easy” in difficulty, winds along the stream at the bottom of the canyon, rising only as you approach the eye-catching waterfall. The beautiful backdrop makes this hike a favorite among locals and tourists, alike!
- Big Baldy Summit. Those looking to challenge themselves with a more strenuous hike can hit this 6.9-mile trail, which is rated “difficult.” Primarily used between April and October, it boasts a bevy of wildflowers, and canine companions are welcome to tag along, as long as they remain leashed.
- Prodigious Entertainment. “Utah’s premier social entertainment center” showcases a wide variety of activities and games designed to challenge, entertain and fortify friendships. From blow guns to sling bows and everything in between, Prodigious Entertainment offers many exciting, albeit unusual, ways to spend an evening!
- Pleasant Grove Rec Center. This community hub features a daycare, pool, gym, youth and adult sports leagues and classes ranging from cooking and babysitting courses to martial arts. It also hosts family-friendly events, like hiking followed by complimentary breakfast and a “Basketball Turkey Shoot” around Thanksgiving.
- Pleasant Grove Players. Residents of Pleasant Grove and neighboring cities can enjoyseasonal theater performances by the Pleasant Grove (PG) Players. Or, they can audition to join the cast and entertain audiences at Keith Christeson Little Theater!
If Pleasant Grove seems like the perfect fit, explore our Hidden Springs community, which offers:
- Two-story homes from the upper $300s
- Four popular floor plans from our sought-after Seasons™ Collection
- 3 to 6 bedrooms, approx. 1,830 to 2,660 sq. ft.
- Hundreds of exciting design options
Seeking a contemporary three-story home with a relaxing rooftop terrace? Check out Cityscape at Mahogany Row—just minutes away in American Fork!