Tucked away in the scenic Cloverly area of Silver Spring, you’ll find a small cul-de-sac community of new-construction homes. Priced from the mid $500s, this enclave offers 3- to 7-bedroom homes up to approximately 3,360 square feet, with personalization options like sunrooms, gourmet kitchens, finished basements, covered patios and more. If you’ve never toured this community (or haven’t checked it out lately) here’s a list of Cloverly Forest’s top selling points. Compare it to your clients’ wish list!
It’s great for buyers who…
- Love large, wooded homesites—¼ to ½ acre!
- Want to personalize their home designs, from kitchen features and bedroom counts to countertops and flooring
- Hope to avoid the pitfalls of foreclosures and the bidding wars in the resale market
- Are looking for a quiet neighborhood with easy commuter access
- Need a lower starting price than nearby Poplar Run
- Missed their chance to buy at Bentley Park
What’s new at Cloverly Forest?
- Three floor plans brand new to Maryland—the Hopewell, Bedford and Coronado—featuring even more options for personalization than ever before, but starting from a lower price point
- A new twist on our popular Hemingway plan, the Hemingway II will offer a third-floor loft for entertaining
- On the horizon: a version of our Coronado plan with a third-floor loft, coming by the end of the year
How’s the commute?
- Minutes from the ICC 200, Route 29 and Howard County
- Less than 14 miles northeast of Bethesda
- Less than 17 miles north of downtown Washington, DC
- Just 30 miles southwest of downtown Baltimore
Where’s the closest shopping, dining and recreation?
- You’re a walk away from 15-acre Cloverly Park, offering tennis courts, ball fields, a playground and open space
- Half a mile from Cloverly Village Shopping Center
- Less than 3 miles south of Hampshire Greens Golf Course
- Just 8 miles west of Konterra Town Center shopping
What about schools?
- You’re a short walk from well-rated Cloverly Elementary School
- A bike ride from Briggs Chaney Middle School
- A 5-minute drive from Paint Branch High School
Tour the Amy, our model home at Cloverly Forest
For more information about Cloverly Forest, or any other Richmond American community, call our New Home Specialists at 888-500-7060!