Meal kit delivery services can save you time and energy—and provide the perfect excuse to skip the long lines at the grocery store. But that’s not all they offer! Check out these exciting benefits, some of which you may not have considered:
- Convenience. No meal planning. Minimal prep work. Simply choose the dishes you’d like to eat and the fresh, flavorful ingredients will be delivered directly to your doorstep.
- Portion control. Practicing proper portion control is an important part of adhering to a healthful diet. But it’s easy to overcook and consequently, overeat, when experimenting with new recipes. Meal-kit delivery services provide pre-measured ingredients and detailed guidelines, so you know exactly how much food you should be consuming at every sitting.
- Reduced food waste. And speaking of pre-measured ingredients, you know what that means… Little to no food waste! Why buy a head of garlic when the recipe only calls for three cloves? When you subscribe to a meal kit delivery service, you can feel good about your ecological footprint.
- Healthy recipes. Life gets hectic and it’s often easier to prepare a boxed or frozen meal (or hit the nearest drive-through) than it is to cook a healthy meal from scratch. But meal kits allow you to order delicious, nutritious meals (including low-cal, low-carb, gluten-free and vegetarian options) that are relatively easy and quick to prepare, leaving you with no excuse to take such “short cuts.”
- Exposure to new ingredients. Meal kits present a great opportunity to step outside of the box and try new foods and recipes you may not have considered otherwise. They may also provide access to local ingredients not commonly found in your area.
Ready to see what all the buzz is about? Check out these popular meal
kit delivery services*:
*Richmond American Homes received no compensation from the companies referenced in this blog.