Father’s Day is fast approaching, and you’re on the hunt for the perfect present. You don’t want to give Dad another bottle of cologne or one more tie to add to his already-extensive collection. You want to wow him this year with an unexpected gift that clearly took some careful consideration. How about a present he can use around the house? After all, home is where the heart is.
Following are some unique Father’s Day gifts for the home.
- Bluetooth-enabled Deadbolt. Security-conscious, gadget-loving dads will go gaga for the Kevo Bluetooth-enabled Deadbolt by Kwikset. Gone are the days of fumbling for the house keys. He’ll use his smartphone or key fob to unlock the door instead. Plus, he can send electronic keys to family and friends and re-key the lock in seconds. This gift is so much more than a front door lock—it’s added peace of mind!
- DIY Letter Blocks. These personalized blocks are sure to tug at Dad’s heartstrings and earn a prominent place in his home office. Cherished memories of fatherhood will adorn his desk or bookcase, on full display for friends and family to admire. Plus, what father can resist a homemade present from his son or daughter?
- BBQ Branding Iron.If your father fancies himself a pitmaster, he’s going to flip for his very own barbeque branding iron! This innovative iron lets Dad add personalized messages to all manner of meat, from thick, juicy steaks to plump pork chops and chargrilled chicken breasts. Every letter of the alphabet is included, along with extra letters and spacers. This unique gift has “Happy Father’s Day!” written all over it!
- Wireless Keyboard. Your tech-savvy dad will definitely dig this contemporary keyboard. He can even pair it with a Bluetooth-enabled tablet or phone for full QWERTY typing. Perhaps best of all, he’ll think of you (and your impressive gift-giving abilities) with every keystroke!
- Wood Photo Print. Transform a favorite family photo into a work of art by having it professionally transferred onto a sheet of plywood. This unique, heartfelt gift is scratch- and chip-resistant, and adds character to any room in the home. Ask any dad and he’ll tell you that this thoughtful present wood make his day!
- The Zero Gravity Hammock Chair. Could Dad use a little R & R? Surprise him with a stylish, sturdy hammock chair this Father’s Day! Available in a variety of shades, he can use the “zero gravity” chair to nap, sunbathe or catch up on his reading. And unlike with traditional hammocks, no trees are required—it even includes an umbrella to help block the sun!
Happy Father’s Day! Keep following our blog for unique gift ideas and other useful tips!