Wow Dad with these untraditional present picks!
Your father is extraordinary. So why settle for a gift that’s anything but? Skip the usual neckties, mugs and assorted tools this year and show Dad that you put some extra thought into picking the perfect present. We’ve rounded up some unique Father’s Day gifts that will mean everything to the man who means everything to you.
- The Bacon Crate. You love Dad and Dad loves bacon. Therefore, this curated crate for carnivores, which includes bacon seasoning, bacon peanut brittle, hot pepper bacon jam and two types of mouthwatering bacon jerky, is the perfect way to express your affection this Father’s Day. And maybe he’ll even invite you to sample the selections!
- Personalized Wooden Docking Station. Is Dad’s desk always cluttered? Does he lose his cell phone and/or watch on a regular basis? Help him stay organized—and keep all of his electronics charged—with this eye-catching, handmade docking station. Available in graphite or walnut!
- Custom Face Socks. Your father is #1, and he’ll never forget it with these comfortable, customizable socks serving as a constant reminder. Simply select his size and favorite shade and add photos of up to six smiling faces (e.g., you, the grandkids, the dog). He’ll think of you every time he puts them on!
- Rustic Vintage Photo Baseball. If Dad is a sports fan, you’ll hit it out of the park with this completely customizable, regulation-sized baseball! Add a photo and a heartfelt message to the attractive athletic keepsake and invite him to join you for a rousing game of catch on Father’s Day.
- Braided Brown Leather Bracelet with Custom Name Beads. Made of durable woven leather and 18-karat gold vermeil, this stylish bracelet for Dad showcases up to seven beads that can be customized with names and special characters. Even when you’re out of sight, you’ll never be out of mind with this sentimental piece adorning his wrist!
- Personalized Fisherman Print. If your father is an angler, he’ll fall for this personalized fishing rod print—hook, line and sinker! Available framed or unframed, it bears a custom message (the sample says “We’re hooked on daddy!”) and up to four children’s names.
- Personalized Hammer. So, we said no tools, but we can make an exception when they’re engraved with a sincere message, like this personalized hammer. Some suggestions include “When it comes to being the best father, you really nailed it!” and “Thanks for helping us build memories.”
- African Elephant, Artic Wolf or Pronghorn Antelope. For the man who truly has everything, consider a symbolic species adoption from the World Wildlife Fund Inc. Among the most unique Father’s Day gifts you can choose, it can help protect his favorite species (there are over 100 to choose from!) and its habitat. Now that’s a Father’s Day gift you and Dad can feel good about!
Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and father figures out there! Keep following our blog for more gift ideas.