Homebuyers looking to take the next steps toward a new home in Central Florida may want to look into the amenity-rich Harmony masterplan near St. Cloud.
From the beginning, this enclave of new homes was created with the idea that residents would live “in harmony with nature.” Harmony developed a cooperative relationship with the University of Florida’s Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation in the early 2000s and sustainability has always been a priority.
Now, in 2016, this unique community of new homes is well on its way to realizing its original vision. With a distinct small-town feel, Harmony also offers the benefits of a big-city lifestyle.
- Popular schools within walking distance
- Two natural lakes (Buck Lake at 511 acres & Cat Lake at 430 acres)
- Harmony Golf Preserve, a Johnny Miller Signature course
- 5 miles of walking, hiking and bicycle trails throughout 7,700 acres of conservation area
- Charming town square with shopping, dining and swim club
- Equestrian Center just off the town square
- Community gardens where you can grow your own fruits and vegetables
- 20 minutes from Medical City and 25 minutes to the airport
- 30 minutes to theme parks and 40 minutes to the Atlantic beaches
“What really sets Harmony apart is the lifestyle,” says Kathleen Pollack, Marketing Specialist for Richmond American Homes. “There’s a resident event calendar, quick access to theme parks, hospitals and the airport—all combined with a charming small-town feel people want today.”
Richmond American’s new homes at Harmony start from the $200s and include floor plans with up to six bedrooms and approximately 4,200 square feet. The Hemingway model home has been a popular stop for many homebuyers, as it showcases the open layouts and gourmet kitchen options that set this selection of new homes apart.
Harmony has also been recognized by the International Dark Sky Association for its support of environmentally responsible outdoor lighting. This distinction is representative of the development’s efforts to create a community in harmony with the natural landscape around them.
If you would like more information on new homes at Harmony, please visit the following communities on our website:
To learn more about these exceptional locations, please call 888-500-7060 or visit the Sales Center at 3322 Grande Heron Drive in Harmony.