Fall is right around the corner, and you know what that means. It’s time, once again, for crisp breezes, colorful leaves, candy corn and everything pumpkin! We’ve pored over all our favorite food blogs to bring you some truly inspired pumpkin recipes that are sure to become staples this sweater season and beyond.
- Pumpkin French Toast Bake. Start your day on a sweet, satisfying note with this seasonal baked French toast. Pumpkin butter, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar unite to infuse this classic breakfast dish with fantastic fall flavor.
- Parmesan Pumpkin Fritters. Step aside apples and corn. There’s a new fritter in town, featuring your favorite fall fruit (yes, pumpkin is, in fact, a fruit)! These crispy, cheesy pumpkin fritters only take about 20 minutes to prepare, and they pair perfectly with Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Chicken Bacon Pumpkin Gnocchi. If you have half an hour and a hankering for a hearty pumpkin dish, this is the recipe for you! Tender gnocchi tossed in rich, creamy pumpkin sauce and topped with crispy bacon. One word: yum!
- Pumpkin and Chipotle Corn Chowder. Fall and soup go hand-in-hand, and this robust pumpkin and corn chowder is sure to become a favorite. To further impress friends and family, serve it in a homemade bread bowl!
- Spiced Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Browned Butter Maple Cinnamon Frosting. If you’re a fan of fall and whoopee pies (and honestly, who isn’t?), you’re going to love this seasonal spin! A little advice… These decadent treats are a surefire crowd pleaser, so you might want to double the recipe!
- Pumpkin Pie Egg Rolls. Pumpkin puree, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg… Imagine all the goodness of traditional pumpkin pie packed into a perfectly portable and incredibly crispy wonton wrapper! You’re welcome.
- New England Caramel Pumpkin Pudding. This rich, creamy make-ahead pumpkin pudding is as effortless as it is elegant. Impress everyone at your dinner table—or just satisfy your own sweet tooth—without having to worry about preparing a pie crust!
For more mouthwatering fall recipes, check out our pumpkin Pinterest board!