The days are longer, the air is warmer and your outdoor kitchen is beckoning. Summer is finally in full swing, which means it’s time to kick back, relax and, of course, impress your family and friends with your incomparable skills on the grill.
You’d better grab an apron and your BBQ tongs because we’ve rounded up six summer recipes you’re going to want to try immediately:
- Grilled corn fritters. These flavorful fritters require two cups of grilled corn and just 10 minutes on the skillet. They’re the perfect complement to all your seasonal favorites!
- Grilled General Tso’s Cauliflower Kabobs. Fans of the popular chicken dish will enjoy this lower-cal vegetarian version. The crunchy cauliflower kabobs are chock-full of the familiar flavors you know and love.
- Teriyaki grilled shrimp and pineapple. Shrimp and pineapple—talk about a perfect pairing! This recipe couldn’t get much easier—or more versatile. Serve the sweet and tangy combo straight off the skewer, stuff it into tacos or toss it in a salad.
- Grilled balsamic flank steak. Searching for a simple steak recipe that earns extra-high marks for flavor? This tender grilled balsamic flank is sure to become a staple in your summer meal rotation.
- Easy Korean Grilled Chicken Breasts. Low in fat and calories—and incredibly easy to prepare—this marinated chicken dish is sweet, spicy and certain to garner rave reviews. Serve it over rice or on a bun!
- Grilled Berry Peach Pie. You want your guests to end their meal on a sweet and satisfying note, and this grilled mixed fruit pie definitely delivers. Who even knew that you could grill a pie?!
Check out our Pinterest boards for more recipe and entertaining ideas.