At Richmond American, we love helping new homebuyers attain the dream of homeownership. And with nearly 40 years in the industry, we’ve learned a thing or two about the process!
Perhaps you’re just beginning your house hunt, or maybe you’ve already decided on a floor plan and community. Regardless of your stage in the homebuying process, we have compiled worksheets, tools and checklists to assist you along the way.
Check out (and download!) our series of FREE guides, designed to help homebuyers stay organized, informed and on track from contract to close:
- First-time Homebuyer Guide: Congrats on your decision to buy a new home. Now it’s time to get worksheets, shopper secrets and everything else you need to take the guesswork out of homebuying!
- 8 Credit Score Management Tips: Do you know your credit score? Learn how to get—and stay—on the path to healthy credit, and check out our quick tips to improve credit before you apply for a home loan.
- Buying a House After Bankruptcy, Foreclosure or Short Sale: If you’ve been through a short sale, foreclosure or bankruptcy, you aren’t alone. Learn how you can join the multitudes that have been in your shoes and moved on to become homeowners again.
- How to Choose the Right Floor Plan for Your Lifestyle: With so many plans and options to choose from, it can be tough to select the best fit for your lifestyle. Get the insight you need to make the best decision on your home’s layout!
- New Home Buying Basics Guide: Want to better understand the homebuying process from start to finish? We’ve got your roadmap from contract to closing.
- Military Homebuyer Guide: We are honored to work with members of the armed forces and offer many communities near military bases. In appreciation of your service, we’d like help you better understand VA financing and make the best homebuying decision.
- Floor Plan Basics Guide: No idea how to read a floor plan? No problem! We’ll walk you through the process and teach you about basic housing types, real estate terms and more.
- Home Energy Efficiency Guide: Did you know that brand-new homes are typically more energy efficient than resales? Learn which energy-efficient features to look for in your new home!
- Ultimate Moving Pack: Ready to begin life in your new Richmond American dream home? Get the resources you need for a smooth move.
- Comparison Shopping Guide: You want to make an informed decision when purchasing a new home. Learn how buying compares to renting, how a new build stacks up to resale and much more!
Ready to begin your homebuying journey? Call 888-500-7060 to speak with a New Home Specialist or visit RichmondAmerican.com to learn more about the homebuying process and find floor plans and communities near you!