We continue to focus on ways to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 by evaluating and implementing measures for the health and welfare of our employees, homebuyers, subcontractors and the greater community. A home is the most important purchase that most people will ever make, and we want to minimize the impact that the challenging current events have on those plans and dreams.
The following are examples of the steps we have taken to protect everyone involved in our business.
- Warranty visits for non-emergency services may be limited in compliance with public health and governmental authorities’ orders and directives. Any warranty employees entering homes will follow current local/state guidelines.
- We have posted sales center and community entrance signs with guidelines and instructions for construction and permitted visitors.
- Mask requirements at the office and model homes will follow current state and local guidelines.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed in the corporate office.
- Disclosure of vaccination status is required for all employees. As of February 18, 2022, all corporate office employees, as well as customer-facing sales and Home Gallery employees, must be fully vaccinated, or have an approved religious or medical accommodation, except where prohibited by state guidelines or legislation.
- Guidelines for adapting to new safety challenges are posted at every job site and additional hand wash stations have been added.
- We advise employees who test positive or are exposed to COVID-19 to follow CDC guidelines.
- We investigate any COVID-19 illness reported in our workforce and respond accordingly.
- Health plans are available to employees that cover the purchase of eight OTC COVID-19 tests.
As a company, we feel it is important to provide stability to our employees, homebuyers and homeowners despite the current environment. Our leadership has experienced many market fluctuations in the past 40+ years in the industry, and we remain confident about the days ahead.
We will continue to monitor CDC recommendations, as well as state and local COVID-19 updates, and adapt as appropriate. National and regional contact numbers are located here.For questions regarding our COVID-19 response, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.