Important info regarding our COVID-19 response
We continue to focus on ways to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 by evaluating and implementing measures for the health and welfare of our employees, homebuyers, subcontractors and the greater community. A home is the most important purchase that most people will ever make, and we want to minimize the impact that the challenging current events have on those plans and dreams.
The following are examples of the steps we have taken to protect everyone involved in our business.
- Warranty visits for non-emergency services are limited in compliance with public health and governmental authorities’ orders and directives. Any warranty employees entering homes will wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- We have posted sales center and community entrance signs with instructions for construction and permitted visitors.
- Masks at the office and model homes are now optional for fully vaccinated visitors who have received their final COVID-19 vaccination at least two weeks prior to the current date.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed in the corporate office.
- Disclosure of vaccination status is required for all employees. As of November 1, all corporate office employees must be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation.
- Guidelines for adapting to new safety challenges are being posted at every job site and additional hand wash stations have been added.
- We have instructed all employees to stay home if they experience COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with the virus, pending receipt of a negative COVID-19 test result.
- We investigate any COVID-19 illness reported in our workforce and respond accordingly.
- Also, the MDC/Richmond American Homes Foundation made a substantial grant to the Colorado COVID-19 Relief Fund to aid state residents in need.
As a company, we feel it is important to provide stability to our employees, homebuyers and homeowners despite the current environment. Our leadership has experienced many market fluctuations in the past 40+ years in the industry, and we remain confident about the days ahead.
We will continue to monitor CDC recommendations, as well as state and local COVID-19 updates, and adapt as appropriate. National and regional contact numbers are located here.
For questions regarding our COVID-19 response, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.