The attractive Dillon floor plan is one of our most requested from coast to coast. Here are just five of the reasons you’ll want to add this plan to your clients’ to-tour list.
- The size. Starting from approximately 3,000 square feet, the Dillon has plenty of room for a large (or growing) household. Depending on where they build, buyers may opt for four to seven bedrooms, two to three and a half baths, a three- or four-car garage and a finished basement.
- The personalization. We’re not talking about the hundreds of personalization options available at the Home Gallery—the flooring, cabinets, countertops and home technologies our buyers can choose for any plan they’re building from the ground up. This selling point is all about the Dillon’s structural options: gourmet kitchen, deluxe bath, covered patio, extended great room, flexible bedroom counts, extra closet space and more! Buyers can truly tailor the Dillon to fit their needs and lifestyle.
- The energy efficient features. Specific home features vary by market, but the Dillon rates consistently well on the HERS® Index. HERS stands for Home Energy Rating System, a system created by RESNET®, which has become an industry standard for comparing home energy efficiencies.
- It’s broadly available. The Dillon is a popular choice in seven states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Utah and Washington. What’s more, the floor plan is often available at multiple communities within the same market. Build it at ten communities in the Jacksonville area, ten in the Denver metro area, five neighborhoods near Seattle and four communities around Phoenix, for example.
- We love showing it off. Dillon models are open for tours in the Denver, Jacksonville, Phoenix and Seattle areas. Sorry, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City and Orlando. We don’t currently have a model open for you, but we can offer this video tour to give you an idea of the Dillon’s smart layout.
Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. Closing dates are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed. Homebuyers may be limited in the structural changes, options and upgrades which can be made to homes. Standard items and included features are subject to change without notice. Availability may vary by community, plan, build status, elevation and/or location. Square footage is approximate.