If it’s been a while since you last visited the Harmony masterplan, Starwood Land Ventures’ community just east of St. Cloud, it’s time for another look! New homesites, new floor plans and new amenities have been added, making this desirable location even more attractive to Orlando-area homebuyers.
We’ve highlighted many of the selling points of this community (and the exciting homes we build there!) below, but we encourage you to come out and take a look for yourself. Join us at the Richmond American Sales Center for brunch every second Sunday of the month, or just come by during office hours to learn about the incredible opportunities available for your clients—and our limited-time bonus commission offer for you! Get directions
A destination for luxury seekers
Few communities in the area can match the luxurious floor plans and wealth of amenities available at Harmony. If your buyers are hesitant to buy in a Community Development District (CDD), give them an overview of the lifestyle they can expect in return for their fees:
- Two natural lakes (510-acre Buck Lake and 430-acre Cat Lake)
- Community marina with low-speed boating facilities
- Harmony Golf Preserve, a Johnny Miller Signature course
- Baseball, basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer and other sports facilities
- Playgrounds and parks, including three dog parks and a dog wash station
- 5 miles of walking, hiking and bicycle trails throughout 7,700 acres of conservation area
- Charming town square with shopping, dining and swim club with splash pad
- Equestrian Center just off the town square
- Community gardens where residents can grow fruits and vegetables
- Campgrounds, picnic areas with grills and other opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Popular schools within walking distance
- Ongoing resident activities, from book clubs, yoga meetups and spa days to story times, volleyball matches and game nights
- 20 minutes from Medical City and 25 minutes from the airport
- 30 minutes from theme parks and 40 minutes from the Atlantic beaches
A study in sustainability
Are your clients increasingly interested in green living principals, such as energy-efficient home features, water conservation, neighborhood walkability and open space preservation? If so, Harmony should top their must-tour list! Since the early 2000s, Harmony’s developers have worked with the University of Florida’s Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation to make sustainability fundamental in the community’s design. Check out the university’s website to learn about Harmony’s “green community” certification by the Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC) and more.
Our homes at Harmony
Richmond American builds two collections in this masterplan: The Sanctuary at Harmony and The Estates at Harmony. All of our homes at Harmony include gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, ceramic tile flooring, deluxe master baths and other exciting features. Homes at The Estates also have tile roofs and decorative driveways with brick pavers.
The Sanctuary offers:
- 3- to 6-bedroom homes from the low $200s
- 2 to 4 baths, 2- to 3-car garage
- 8 ranch and two-story plans to choose from
- 1,930 to 2,900 sq. ft.
The Estates offer:
- 3- to 6-bedroom homes from the mid $300s
- 5 to 5 baths, 2- to 3-car garage
- 6 ranch and two-story plans to choose from
- 3,450 to 4,200 sq. ft.
Tour our Hemingway model at Harmony
Prices, features and availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Square footage is approximate.
For more information about The Estates or The Sanctuary at Harmony or any other Richmond American community, contact a New Home Specialist at 888-500-7060.