An exciting option in Irvine that your clients may not have considered: paired three-story homes with low-maintenance yards and relaxing rooftop decks! But that’s not all that sets Cabaletta at Cadence Park apart from other popular Orange County communities.
Part of the celebrated Great Park Neighborhoods® masterplan, Cabaletta at Cadence Park truly offers the ultimate California lifestyle. Designed to promote healthy living (every household receives a brand-new orange bike upon move-in!), the community boasts an impressive array of resort-style amenities, including:
- Three sparkling pools
- An outdoor kitchen, BBQs and a fire pit
- Green spaces and hanging gardens
- A network of manicured trails and bike paths
- Five signature parks
- A 12,000-seat amphitheater
- State-of-the-art K-8 school and high school
- FivePoint Gateway: a corporate campus attracting best in class businesses
Cabaletta at Cadence Park also offers close proximity to Orange County Great Park, home to a variety of recreational facilities, including baseball and soccer fields, basketball and sand volleyball courts and four ice skating/hockey rinks. Additional in-progress and planned amenities include a water park, water polo complex, children’s museum and 260-acre “cultural terrace,” which may include an amphitheater and botanical garden.
About Richmond American at Cabaletta at Cadence Park:
- Paired homes from the upper $800s
- Three-story floor plans with contemporary curb appeal
- 3 to 4 bedrooms, approx. 2,330 to 2,430 sq. ft.
- Lavish owner’s suites, bonus rooms, rooftop decks and 2-car garages included*
- Hundreds of flooring, fixture and finish options
- Complimentary design assistance
Here’s more community information to share with your clients!
Schedule an appointment today: 888.500.7060.
*Standard items and included features are subject to change without notice. Availability may vary by community, plan, build status, elevation and/or location.