Seth floor plan
$708,950 base priceSee Monthly payments
Approx. 3,040 sq. ft.
- 4 - 7 bed
- 2.5 - 5 bath
- 2.5 car garage
- 59 Projected HERS® score What's this?
The open Seth plan greets visitors with a covered front porch and continues to impress with formal living and dining rooms, a family room with optional fireplace and a large kitchen with center island, optional granite countertops and breakfast nook. Upstairs, you'll find a convenient laundry, a versatile loft and a relaxing owner's suite. A finished basement is also available.Brochure
- 42" kitchen maple cabinetry with 2" crown
- Granite countertops in kitchen/owner's bath
- Corian® countertops in all secondary baths
- Delta® chrome bathroom faucets
- Hardwood floors in kitchen/nook/entry
- Wall-to-wall carpet in the living room/family room/hallways/bedrooms
- 12” X 12” tile flooring in the bathrooms/laundry
- Brushed nickel lighting fixtures
- Sherwin-Williams® paint
- 2" x 6" exterior wall construction
- Dual-glazed, low-e vinyl framed windows
- Kwikset® satin nickel door hardware
- 9' main-floor ceilings
- 9' basement ceilings
- Home technology
- Radon mitigation system
- Front yard landscaping with sprinkler system
- 6" x 6" tile bathroom surrounds in tubs and showers
Square footage and plan dimensions are approximate and may show approximate total available footage with finished and unfinished footages listed separately. Unfinished areas may be available to be finished. Finished basement areas below-grade may vary in value from finished above-grade areas. Actual homes may vary from renderings, which may depict optional features, furniture layout and/or an elevation that may not be available on all homes which may change the footages and could change without notice. Drawings may not be to scale. Some structural options may not be available in combination. Ask a sales associate if you need assistance in personalizing your plan.
|Address||Availability||Price||Approx. Sq. Ft.||Bed||Bath||Garage||Stories|
|Available September 2023||$854,950||4,740 sq. ft.
Other locations with this floor plan
Need help? Ask the local experts.
Want to know more about a neighborhood? Our local experts are here to help. From schools, to shopping, to floor plan info, we've got you covered.