Yorktown floor plan
$515,990 base priceSee Monthly payments
Approx. 2,930 sq. ft.
Approx. 2,930 finished sq. ft. / 1,140 unfinished sq. ft.
- 4 - 6 bed
- 2.5 - 5 bath
- 3 car garage
- 70 Projected HERS® score What's this?
The Yorktown’s main floor offers an expansive entertaining space at the back of the home: the great room with optional fireplace, dining room overlooking the backyard, and the kitchen with a large center island. The 3-car garage leads to a convenient mudroom with walk-in closet and optional keydrop, a powder room and a private study. On the second floor, there’s an immense loft surrounded by three bedrooms, a shared bath, a laundry room and an owner's suite with its own bath and spacious walk-in closet. Options include a sunroom, covered patio, finished basement, bonus bedrooms and deluxe bath.Brochure
- Birch kitchen cabinetry
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- Quartz bathroom countertops
- Double stainless-steel undermount kitchen sink
- Shaw® carpet with a 5-year warranty
- Sherwin-Williams® paint
- 2" x 6" exterior wall construction
- Home technology
- Programmable thermostat
- Dual-pane, low-e insulated windows with tilt-out feature
- 4" x 4" bathroom tile tub/shower surrounds
- High-speed internet cabling and wireless access point prewiring
Need help? Ask the local experts.
Want to know more about a neighborhood? Our local experts are here to help. From schools, to shopping, to floor plan info, we've got you covered.