Have you heard the exciting news? We’re expanding our footprint to Idaho and Pennsylvania! That means more options for clients searching for new homes near Boise and York, where our debut communities are located. Read on to learn everything Legacy and Mayberry at Stewartstown have to offer your homebuyers!
Located in Eagle, part of scenic Ada County, the sought-after Legacy masterplan will showcase five well-appointed ranch-style floor plans. If exceptional amenities top your clients’ wish lists, look no further! Legacy boasts a neighborhood park, trails, tennis courts, swimming facilities and a 26-acre golf course. Plus, over a third of the community will be composed of open space, dotted with pristine lakes and eye-catching water features.
New homes at Legacy are designed to prioritize features that appeal to today’s homebuyers, such as home offices, second owner’s suite and relaxing covered patios. One plan even includes an extra-tall, attached RV garage, known as the UltraGarage®.
Community at a glance:
- 5 ranch-style floor plans, including an UltraGarage® plan
- 2 to 4 bedrooms, approx. 2,300 to 2,920 sq. ft.
- Granite countertops and covered patios included*
- Second owner’s suites and 3-car garages available
- Prime location, approximately 20 minutes from Boise
- Hundreds of structural and design options
- Limited homesites available
We already build at over 35 communities in Maryland and Virginia, so Pennsylvania was a logical next step. Located near York, Mayberry at Stewartstown boasts a peaceful, rural setting, but your clients won’t have to sacrifice the convenience of nearby shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural attractions.
Outdoor lovers will appreciate close proximity to the Susquehanna River, Hopewell Area Recreation Complex and several popular golf courses. The neighborhood offers four single-story floor plans, including some from our sought-after Seasons™ Collection, designed to put homeownership within reach for a variety of buyers.
- New single-family homes from the $300s
- Four ranch-style floor plans, including some from our Seasons™ Collection
- 2 to 5 bedrooms, approx. 1,530 to 3,870 sq. ft.
- 9′ main-floor ceilings, granite kitchen countertops, quartz bathroom countertops and more included*
- Quick commute to Baltimore, Towson and Cockeysville via I-83
- Close proximity to Gettysburg, Harrisburg and Lancaster
- Hundreds of ways to personalize flooring, fixtures and finishes
- Cul-de-sac homesites available
- Two model homes coming this summer!
Be sure to join our interest list (just click on the button at the top right-hand corner of the community page) to receive the latest info on Legacy or Mayberry at Stewartstown!
About Richmond American Homes
The Richmond American Homes companies have been making the American Dream of homeownership a reality for individuals and families across the nation for over 40 years. Since we build in many nearby states, you may already be familiar with us and our well-appointed homes. But here’s a brief overview, just in case:
- We’re a national homebuilder with operations in 12 states (including Idaho and Pennsylvania!).
- We have a solid reputation for quality craftsmanship and exceptional customer service.
- We build in prime locations near popular amenities, including schools, shopping, dining and recreation.
- We have over 210,000 homes—and a whole lot of satisfied homebuyers—to our credit.
- We offer an array of flexible floor plans designed for today’s lifestyles.
- We pride ourselves on offering a truly personalized design process with hundreds of options and complimentary assistance at our Home Gallery™ showrooms.
- We have affiliated mortgage, insurance and title companies to help your clients streamline their homebuying experience.
Learn more about our company history and commitment to the communities that we serve.
Visit RichmondAmerican.com to learn more about our offerings, and keep an eye out for additional communities in Idaho and Pennsylvania—coming soon! We also encourage you to create an agent account on our website so you can begin bookmarking homes that meet your clients’ criteria, and secure your commission.
*Standard items and included features are subject to change without notice. Availability may vary by community, plan, build status, elevation and/or location.
Click here to view Richmond American’s terms and conditions, affiliated business disclosures and licensing information for HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (also known as AHI Insurance Agency) and American Home Title and Escrow Company.