Boasting a favorable climate, a thriving cultural scene and a bustling local economy, it’s no wonder that Nashville’s housing market is among the hottest in the country. With so many people moving to Music City USA, new communities just outside of the metro area are becoming an increasingly appealing option for prospective homebuyers.
If you have clients considering moving to or within Central Tennessee, there are some dynamic Richmond American communities you should consider recommending to them:
Timber Crest: White Bluff, TN / Dickson County
New two-story homes from the upper $200s | Approx. 1,530 to 2,100 sq. ft. | 2 to 4 bed | 2.5 to 3 bath
- Dynamic blend of small-town charm and convenient access to big-city conveniences
- Planned playground and open spaces
- Close proximity to shopping, dining, Montgomery Bell State Park, notable golf courses, Highway 47 and TN-70
- Hawthorn model coming soon!
South Haven: Murfreesboro, TN / Rutherford County
New ranch and two-story homes from the upper $400s | Approx. 1,930 to 2,650 sq. ft. | 3 to 5 bed | 2 to 4 bath
- Within commuting distance of downtown Nashville, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, La Vergne, Franklin, Cool Springs and Brentwood
- Convenient access to multiple highways, notable schools, Old Fort Park and Stones River National Battlefield
- Impressive master-planned amenities, including a pool, playgrounds and sports courts
The Ridge at Carter’s Station: Columbia, TN / Maury County
New ranch and two-story homes from the upper $300s | Approx. 1,520 to 2,950 sq. ft. | 2 to 6 bed | 2 to 5 bath
- Debut neighborhood of a large-scale masterplan
- Easy access to Highway 31, I-65 and major employment hubs in Franklin, Cool Springs and Brentwood
- Close proximity to notable schools, shopping, dining and entertainment in nearby Spring Hill
For buyers searching a little farther south…
Friendship Ridge: Hazel Green, AL / Madison County
New ranch-style homes from the upper $200s | 2 to 4 bed | 2 to 3.5 bath | Approx. 1,720 to 2,320 sq. ft.
- Offers convenient commute for Huntsville and Madison workers
- Located close to Sharon Johnston Park, Highway 431, Highway 53 and the Redstone Arsenal
- Abundant recreation options nearby
- RV garages available
- Decker and Pewter models coming soon!
Interested in learning more? Experience the Richmond American difference at a local Home Gallery™!
When your client contracts on a new to-be-built home, their Home Gallery™ appointment is not far behind. Below is the location and contact information for our Tennessee design center:
Tennessee Home Gallery™
381 Mallory Station Road, Suite 210
Franklin, TN 37067
Get Help Selling New Homes
When searching for listings, it helps to speak with a local. Find out which neighborhoods have dog parks, ranch floor plans, RV garages—whatever is on your clients’ wish list!