According to a recent Brookings Institution study, Millennials are moving to Colorado Springs at a faster rate than any other city in the U.S. The influx could be due to a variety of factors, including military and private-sector job opportunities, a comparatively low cost of living for the area and all the year-round outdoor recreation the Rocky Mountains have to offer. Whatever the reason…
We’re building homes designed to meet their needs!
- Versatile floor plans that reflect a modern lifestyle
- 2- to 4-bedroom homes, typically under 2,000 sq. ft.
- Professional design assistance at our Home Gallery™
- Our signature quality and personalized homebuying experience
- All at an attainable price point for a wider range of buyers!
Make Millennials your new niche. We’ll help!
Though homeownership within the group got off to a slow start when they first entered the market, Millennials are definitely coming around. The National Association of REALTORS® 2017 Home Buyers and Sellers Generational Trends Report lists Millennials as the largest share of homebuyers for the last four years. The Wall Street Journal noted that homeownership rates among households headed by someone under the age of 35 had “by far the largest increase of any age group” in the fourth quarter of 2017. Their gains are your opportunity as a real estate pro!
Share with them our resources for first-time homebuyers. The more information you can provide, the more comfortable they’ll be with the process. Plus, you may be able to dispel misconceptions like:
- I have to have a 20% down payment.
- My first home purchase should be my only home purchase.
- My credit score has to be perfect.
- If I get a VA mortgage, I can’t get another one in the future.
- Once I’m preapproved for a loan, I don’t need to worry about my credit.
Get started with our First-time Homebuyer Guide. For nearly a decade, this trusted resource has helped educate buyers about the homebuying process, benefits of homeownership, mortgage options, savings tips and more!