NOT the Hemingway (for once)! The race was close, but that perennially popular floor plan has finally been dethroned by…
This captivating Seasons™ Collection floor plan is available in seven states and the appeal is easy to understand.
1. Buyers see it as a good value.
At approx. 1,830 sq. ft., the Coral is one of our larger Seasons™ Collection floor plans, hitting many house hunters’ sweet spot between size and affordability. It also includes many features homebuyers are seeking: a large kitchen with center island, master suite with attached bath and walk-in closet, an open main-floor layout and more.
2. It has smart structural options.
The Coral has two floors and a bed and bath count that’s broadly appealing to small-to-medium households. But more than that, buyers can choose from a variety of home options to fit their lifestyle. These options vary by market, but may include:
- A covered patio, extended covered patio or a deck off the dining room for outdoor entertaining
- Loft space that can be optioned as an additional bedroom
- 3-car garage for added parking and storage
- A second sink in the master bath, a great room fireplace and gourmet kitchen features
3. Design personalization is fun!
Whether the buyers are first-timers looking for a cut above entry-level homes or downsizers who don’t want to downgrade, the Coral’s accessible price and full range of Home Gallery™ design options make it easy to create a dream home without breaking the bank.
Other plans that made our Top 10 list this year…