Clients in a hurry to close? Well, you’re in luck! We have an impressive assortment of quick move-in homes available at our inviting communities across the country—many of which can close around the new year!*
In addition to avoiding the stressful bidding wars that have become fairly common in today’s housing market, our move-in ready homes offer your clients several benefits, including:
- Prime locations near popular schools, shopping, dining and recreation
- Inspired designs that prioritize the features today’s buyers are seeking (e.g., home offices, covered patios, ample closet space)
- No need for costly renovations; flooring, finishes and fixtures are up-to-date and aesthetically pleasing (you won’t find any avocado green countertops and orange shag carpeting here!)
- Better energy efficiencies than older resale homes
- Appliance and limited home warranties (so you won’t be left footing the bill to replace an ancient water heater or leaky roof!)**
Plus, depending on the stage of construction of the home, buyers may still have time to personalize their brand-new living spaces at our Home Gallery™ design center!
If your clients are ready to wrap up their home search in time to unwrap their holiday gifts, show them these quick move-in homes in your region:
And if they aren’t pressed for time and want to build their dream home from the ground up, be sure to check out all of the exceptional communities and floor plans on RichmondAmerican.com. Don’t forget to join our email list for real estate alerts and create your agent account so you can lock in your commission for up to 30 days!
Get inside tips for selling new homes!
Our free guide was designed to help agents leverage the top selling points of new homes—and navigate some unique challenges that might arise in this market.