An agent’s life is busy. Between wooing prospects, researching comps, scheduling showings, arranging closings and gathering reviews and referrals, there’s a lot to juggle. Here are just a few ways you can put our resources to work for you when you choose to sell Richmond American homes.
Looking for plans & listings? Let us do the research!
Don’t let the name fool you. Our Homebuyer Resource Center isn’t just for homebuyers! Agents are always welcome to reach out for house hunting help. Here are just a few ways we can save you time and effort:
- Need homes that fit your clients’ wish lists? Let us do the research for you! Give us the details and we’ll let you know which of our plans and communities fit their bed and bath count, price range, neighborhood amenities and more! We can even help you identify plans that fulfill more specific requests, such as a main-floor owner’s suite, home office space, RV parking or independent living quarters for multi-generational households.
- Your client’s preferred floor plan isn’t modeled at the community you toured? Our team can tell you if it’s modeled somewhere else nearby.
- Looking for quick move-in homes? A New Home Specialist can get you a list of anything that’s available—even homes that aren’t on the MLS! That kind of direct info can be an advantage in this low-inventory market.
- Want to book showings at our communities? Our Homebuyer Resource Center is the best place to call. They’ll arrange personal tours with our sales associates, either in person or virtually.
Call 888.996.3060 or use our website’s chat feature to get started!
Want to motivate buyers? Leverage our special offers!
If you have clients who are on the fence, the right sales incentive may help motivate them to sign, give their budget a boost, or maybe even enable them to buy sooner than they expected. Check our website to see what’s currently available, and feel free to reach out to our community sales associates for details and marketing materials you can share with your buyers.
Clients need a preview? Use our video tours & home photography!
Our video library is at your disposal. Browse our floor plan tours (which you can filter by region), Facebook Live videos hosted by sales associates and Home Gallery™ design consultants, and more. You can share this helpful content with your clients, either one-on-one or on your social platforms. It’s a great way to generate enthusiasm to buy and you may introduce your clients to a plan they hadn’t found yet.
- Buyers who need more than a floor plan and photos to help visualize what a home will look like
- Relocation buyers who want to narrow down their options before they tour in town
- House hunters with health concerns or limited mobility
- Busy buyers with limited touring time
- Agents who want to familiarize themselves with our plans and the variety of options available
- Anyone who wants to tour our homes from the comfort of their couch!
We also have an immense collection of home photography from across the country to help your clients envision life in one of our homes. In addition to the galleries you can browse at the community and floor plan levels, we share hundreds of photos on social media sites like Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and more. Follow us online to keep up with the latest!
Got homebuyer questions? Check out our free guides!
Whether you have first-time homebuyers, military homebuyers or buyers recovering from a major credit event, we have a homebuyer guide that can help. Check out our selection and share the links with your clients. There’s even a guide just for real estate agents that explores the selling points of new homes (for you and your buyers). Get it here!
Looking for social media content? Share our blog stories!
On Homeward™, we cover a range of topics that interest potential clients at every point in their homebuying journey.
- Just starting to think about buying: We have articles about the advantages of buying over continuing to rent, the non-financial benefits of homeownership, overviews of the homebuying/financing/insuring processes, and more!
- Preparing to buy soon: Aspiring homebuyers can browse our selection of stories about getting their credit mortgage ready, how to save for a down payment, finding a real estate agent (like you!), the different kinds of loan programs available, how to get their existing home ready for sale, and making a new home wish list.
- Window shoppers and those ready to start touring: Check out our checklists and other tools for buyers who are ready to narrow down their home search and move their dream home from fantasy to reality. We’ve even got articles about how to use the advanced search tools on our site to save your clients time.
- Clients ready to sign: We cover topics like what to expect at the design center, how to choose a homesite, popular design features they might want to include in their home, what they should bring to the closing table, and what to do (and NOT to do) between contracting and closing on a home.
- Buyers under contract: Preparing for a move can put many clients in the mood to declutter, organize and plan out the décor of their new home. We have articles about everything from choosing a moving company, getting to know your new neighborhood, and places to donate household items, to how to plan a going-away party or get their kids excited about the big change that’s coming in their lives.
- Happy homeowners (who may become repeat buyers in the future): Our “Life at Home” category is filled with articles about ways to enjoy life in your home. Recipes, entertaining ideas, ways to celebrate holidays, decorating tips, home organization plans, seasonal maintenance—it’s all there!
Need marketing materials? We have them!
We’ve designed a variety of print and online sales tools to showcase our products and let buyers know what sets Richmond American apart from the competition. These include:
- Region-specific brochures that provide an overview of our company and our product, including some of our home collections, energy-efficient features, vendors, building process and more
- A Home Gallery™ brochure that provides a high-level view of exciting home personalization process in store at our design center
- A closer look at the design center appointment, including a checklist of topics our design consultants cover
- A roadmap of the steps buyers can expect from contract to closing day, and the post-closing support available through our Home Care team
Ask about these print materials at your nearest sales center or feel free to download and share them online via RichmondAmerican.com/PrintBrochures. Your local sales center may also be able to provide you flyers covering a variety of topics, such as floor plans or lists of homes that are finished or near completion.
Lender, title company or an insurance agent needed? We offer one-stop shopping.
Your clients are welcome to enjoy the convenience of buying, financing and insuring their new home through Richmond American Homes and our affiliates: HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. These teams work together daily to serve Richmond American homebuyers from contract to close and beyond, so they’re familiar with the homes, timelines and other details needed to streamline your clients’ experience.
Ready to protect your commission? Try our easy online client registration.
We value the relationships we build with real estate agents. That’s why we’ve made it easy to register clients and protect your commission, either at our communities or through our quick online form. Your registration is good for 30 days at a time at all our communities, even if your clients are touring without you. To start the online process now, visit our real estate agent hub and sign up for a free account.