ENERGY STAR® isn't just a label you'll find on appliances (though we offer those, too!).
It's a way of building new homes that cut energy and water waste without cutting comfort and convenience.
According to the EPA, ENERGY STAR® certified homes offer:
- Reduced utility bills (compared to standard homes) through reduced energy waste
- Improved indoor air quality due to fresh-air systems and high-performance filters that reduce dust, pollen and other pollutants
- More consistent temperatures throughout the home, thanks to high-efficiency heating and cooling systems
- Fewer leaks and drafts through comprehensive air sealing, proper insulation and high-performance windows and doors
- Increased protection from moisture intrusion via a comprehensive water management system
- Better resale value when it’s time for your next move
- Greater peace of mind because homes are held to strict government standards and independently inspected by trained and certified professionals